┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 am

I see it! Somebody post up the raws for Cloth weaver plox. I have chapter 1 only. I'll upload the raw later. Translations will only be up after I clean it. That's the first time I translated so it's horrible :S >not implying that I'm any better now.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

Awesome Points : 181

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 am

At ZC's request, I shall stuff in crap. =3 Now rejoice and honour me.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 am

xdeathcat wrote:Awesome. Ok we don't need no more votes. LET'S DO EEEEET. щ(゚Д゚щ)
This. ^^
The translator himself said so then lets do EEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

Awesome Points : 10867

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 am

xdeathcat wrote:At ZC's request, I shall stuff in crap. =3 Now rejoice and honour me.
ARE YOU SURE щ(゚Д゚щ)
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

Awesome Points : 700

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 am

@Hazama: I know you would agree (・∀・) Now go slave someone to find the raws and have them ready before I come back from taiwan. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

@ZC: Yes I'm sure. In fact, if I put awesome crap inside, you won't even notice because you can't read the originals ┐(◔ ◡ ◔)┌

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 am

Come back from Taiwan....my brother is in Taiwan serving the army
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 pm

We already know where to get the raws... I'll just have to reupload it in MF or something since its currently on a bot.
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:01 pm

@ZC: ( `Д´)☞ If you're so free to reply forum topic, go clean the raws!

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Not related to me I don't care.

@Hazama: I'm just saying ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ If I have time I wanna up the chapter 1 as a teaser. And maybe GodSeeker Chapter 2 but, that's a horribly long chapter (´ー`)

@Everybody else: Does it seem like I'm being mean to ZC?

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm not even in charge of cleaning the raw =_='''
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Σ(゜д゜Wink Then what do you do!? A true blue 'forumer'?

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 pm

I already typeset from page15 to 31.
Doing the rest tmr.
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 pm

I have no idea what you're typesetting and you don't have to report to me llol. Well, at least now I know you typeset~

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 pm

He's typesetting Neuro, we just started that too Razz.

I wanted to know what kinda raws they are (mag, vol, and the quality)- atm I'm currently busy with other projects though...
maybe Audam has a gap - Though I'm not sure because it seemed like he was having exams.
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 10826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 pm

It's ok! I'm actually just saying it lol. And, no worries. Anything I need done on my projects, I'll go bully Hazama-chan to fix it for me. ヾ(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:30 pm

lol I opened the godseeker raw just now and hell it really is long XP nothing less expected of an annual series XD

@deathcat: we just expect you to translate XD but if you want to help with cleaning then you are most welcome to do so C:

@ringo: you're talking about the cloth weaver raws? They're much more like gamaran... Though I dunno maybe weaver is much more worse. I found it on raw distro XD you can DL them if you wanna take a look at it. If there's anything you'd like to clean before 19th, those raws would be Razz
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 pm

@Hazama: No I'm not cleaning. I TLC and QC, in worse case, re-TL. No cleaning. Did I just say that? No, I'm NOT cleaning.

Yes it's hell long. To the point that I gave up even reading when I was in class Razz

And I'm now cleaning my cloth weaver TL. I don't know why so many ppl want it. It's lousy lol.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 pm

^ lol probably because its the only doable series with a floating translation IMO XD
regarding Godseeker at a better case, you could translate like 4 pages a day? XDD

Imma hit the sack now. nyt guys.
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Good you get to sleep. Meh. 4 pages a day sounds good. I'll make it 5. Doesn't talk as much as a shoujo manga does >_>

I prolly need someone to check through cloth weaver again after I make it slightly more presentable. lol

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 am

Ah thanks Very Happy and yeah its some kind of an action(?) fantasy manga so I think It'll be more of action scenes than talking XD another thing, actually we had a plan... We'll be having a massive release on christmas. We planned something like, godseeker would be the main thing for the release XD but you dont have to finish translating it before xmas if you dont like it XP just translate in your own pace.. Just thought Id let you know..

here's the thread: http://overloadscans.forum-motion.com/work-area-f13/christmas-releasing-spree-dd-t81.htm
You should have seen that topic though XD
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top