┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 am

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

So, here I am again. Because Hazama told me to move here. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

@Hazama (again): Why are surprised about the groups that I'm in? -ㅅ-?

@Kati: What's the point of having a staff page only visible for staff? (°_°;;Wink

Repeats myself > And actually, I don't know what other projects that you need a translator for. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ I just saw that God Seeker doesn't have a translator. I did quite a few different genres so technically anything's fine. NO 50 pages long Shoujo series. щ(゚Д゚щ) Heck. I don't wanna touch Shoujo. (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻

I can double as a proofer too (ಠ_ృ)ノ Actually, I did more QC and TLC then TL. ┐('~`;)┌

Repeats again>>Aaaanywaay, Hiyuki です~☆ Nice to be here and hope to get to know you guys ( ゚▽゚)/ Kongo yoroshuu~ (if I'm actually gonna do any actual work for that matter).

Toriaezu, I shall just go with sakusen wait-for-Hazama-kun-or-Kati-chan-to-reply-me-again. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

-Hiyuki

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

Awesome Points : 181

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by zc1995 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 am

BEHOLD!!!!THE TRANSLATOR!!!
we only have one(how pitiful...)
Now,you'll be the third translator!!!!
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

Awesome Points : 700

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Because >The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 am

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ I'm not going to do any actual work really. Not until I pass this semester lol. If, I can pass.

Anyway, YO SG FAGGOT. ( ゚▽゚)/

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 am

welcome again, the main reason is the staff area is where we do all our top secret talks which we dont want other peoples to see... honestly its mostly nothing but we say that just to keep it private like a private club for the cool kids. I guess I shall make sure not to offer you any shoujo series hopefully you aren't a yaoi fan or something crazy lol. Hell if theres any series that you would like to work on you can make a request for it and we will probably work on it why? because we dont have that much more going on lol.
The Admin With a Big Name
Admin
Admin

Awesome Points : 11779

View user profile http://animesalvation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:24 am

whats SG? O.O
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

Awesome Points : 10867

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:26 am

i honestly dont know what S.G. meant and I still dont know really but oh well im sure he will let us know lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 am

^ooooooh... is there anything wrong with it? O.o
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 am

My country is so unpopular....
Anyway,Translator,give me' some tips to memorize katakana =3
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 am

>Admin LOL fine.

@Admin: That has nth to do with a staff page xPP And it's not like I don't do shoujo. Just really dependent on the content. >Cosplay Animal or similar, is outta discussion (transcendence is doing it btw, and I absolutely hate it). Yes I'm a horrible Yaoi fan. (・∀・) No I won't make you guys scanlate Yaoi lol. I'll pick up God Seeker for the moment since it's a annual thing and clean up whatever you guys have on hold (hopefully) when I have the time (...which is... nowhere soon Razz)

@Hazama, admin: SG = Singapore. It's that tiny dot on the globe that you'll miss unless you're scrutinizing the map with a magnifying glass. Go Google.

@zc1995: You are so wrong lol. And there is no tips. Just copy the whole thing everyday and you'll remember it eventually even if you don't want to. And, my name is not 'Translator'.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:38 am

deathcat(happy =3?)@I've memorize all the hiragana,now is katakana,I don't think kanji would be a problem for me.
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 am

lol alright well my answer was half joking tbh but yeah we have been known to do one shoujo series and the main reason was it was a pretty decent shoujo that was focused on the guy and not a girl. But yeah you can take your time we wont rush you or anything and dang i was so wanting to coin the nickname "translator" for you but oh well.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am

When's the end of your sem btw? Mine's on march ^^
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 am

ZC dear you obviously don't read ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

And no, you're wrong again. LOL Certainly true that you might not have a problem reading them, but writing, is a problem. They are slightly different from chinese character. Meet an anal teacher you might just fail your dictation.

@admin: Like how you're 'admin'? Lol. No thanks. And, Kati, now that I think about it, you did PM me on MangaHelpers once waaaaaay before on Cloth Weaver right? =|

@Hazama: Same. @_@ Then final year project and attachment. But I'll have more time then because it's slacky. Nyahahaha.

How many chapters are there for God Seekers untranslated?

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 am

yeah I did pm you a long time ago about cloth weaver and discussions didnt go too much further because as far as I know the group that was doing it was going to do it in about a week or so ... and... I never did see it lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 am

LOL. I never heard about cloth weaver after that either. Let's do eeet 8D

You guys sitting on the forums or sth? Reply waaay too fast. lol

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 am

yep,Im more of a forumer than an typesetter(I think)
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 am

honestly I am about to head to bed I was just wanting to welcome you to the forum/chat/site and get some sleep lol. I keep getting distracted though but yeah I dont mind doing cloth weaver heck if it wasn't scanned soon I would have asked you again just to make see what was going on lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazama on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:55 am

only the ch2 of godseeker untranslated. Chapter 3 wont be long XD

and yeah I support the 'do the weaver' idea lol >Very Happy
Hazama
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)
LUV EEEEEET щ(゚Д゚щ)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 am

Hazama wrote:only the ch2 of godseeker untranslated. Chapter 3 wont be long XD

and yeah I support the 'do the weaver' idea lol >Very Happy
that sounds like some sort of bad dance lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 am

@Kati: Who cares. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Let's do eeeet. I feel welcomed already now Go to bed lol. It's 6pm over and I feel like sleeping already. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
^Hazama supports the idea too ¯\(°o ° )/¯ DO EEET.

@ZC: What's a forumer -_- I don't remember any scanlation grps in need of ppl to fill up that post Razz

@Hazama: Ok I'll finish that up during my 2 week break. Hurhur. And then you won't hear from me again.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin With a Big Name on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 am

alright I guess I leave things to Hazama while I get my beauty sleep... 5 am here wooot for night owls... lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zc1995 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 am

......I just meant that I feel more like someone that post in the forum than an editor who is busy
zc1995
Typesetter
Typesetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:01 am

I envy you 15-year-old kids ZC. Having happy carefree holidays. Σ(`Д´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ Yeah like let me kick you.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top