Gar the universe and testosterone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gar the universe and testosterone

Post by VegaObscura on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Has anybody else noticed the abundance of manly men in movies these days. Wheres all the middle men the average joes and such? I have nothing against manly men its just That they belong in action movies not light comedies and mushy gooshy romances. And no, I'm definitely not abusing my powers to post anywhere to try and see what i stir up, that would be random and not likely to work after all.

I shall be the all encompassing morass of justice and grammar, the lord of the lakes,the duke of the thesauri, the arch chancellor of the seen universities, the taster of all things heath, and gardener for elysium. My pending titles extend to racer of tortoises, delver of depths , envoy of the Abyssal Regions, tamer of things that go bump thump or bark.
VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

Awesome Points : 10214

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gar the universe and testosterone

Post by Mokuren on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 pm

well it seems to be working Razz
as for the guys in movies, must say I really have no idea, I spend too much time online to watch movies Razz So I'd actually have to think really hard about what my opinion would be on this Razz

Proofreader
Proofreader

Awesome Points : 150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:19 pm

agreed. There were no manly men in Hitchcock movies.
I guess it's what the average public likes to see. It's kind of sad, to only see manly men and feminine females, even where they totally don't fit. I recently saw the talented mister Ripley again - Matt Damon as mister Ripley walking over the beach with his six pack. It was bad.

SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 10826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Its an epidemic, yeah I'm happy in how i can get so many people drawn in.

I shall be the all encompassing morass of justice and grammar, the lord of the lakes,the duke of the thesauri, the arch chancellor of the seen universities, the taster of all things heath, and gardener for elysium. My pending titles extend to racer of tortoises, delver of depths , envoy of the Abyssal Regions, tamer of things that go bump thump or bark.
VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Well i must say its nice to see my conversation stirring up so much interest. I've covered music movies manga anime comics and random shite and yet no new people have stepped forth to join the righteous cause of talking. I am not knocking the few and the proud who join in by the way, you guys rock.

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fearthelion on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 am

SuppaiNoRingo wrote:agreed. There were no manly men in Hitchcock movies.
I guess it's what the average public likes to see. It's kind of sad, to only see manly men and feminine females, even where they totally don't fit. I recently saw the talented mister Ripley again - Matt Damon as mister Ripley walking over the beach with his six pack. It was bad.

^^lol

-sigh- I agree!

fearthelion
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 am

yaaaaaaay an answer. Next is how many men have mustaches in common culture.

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fearthelion on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:52 am

?? got no clue~ less than 1/16

fearthelion
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 am

'common culture'? I think that staches are awesome, yet I am not growing one. Hmmm.
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 10826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

exactly many view that as not worth the trouble, or even worse as not interesting .

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top