The topic that has no particular use and hopefully will have people USE IT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The topic that has no particular use and hopefully will have people USE IT

Post by VegaObscura on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am

We have many secrets........ Firstly is that they is secret and the first rule of secret keeping is that you don't talk about secret keeping.

I shall be the all encompassing morass of justice and grammar, the lord of the lakes,the duke of the thesauri, the arch chancellor of the seen universities, the taster of all things heath, and gardener for elysium. My pending titles extend to racer of tortoises, delver of depths , envoy of the Abyssal Regions, tamer of things that go bump thump or bark.
VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

Awesome Points : 10214

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:57 am

No no, we HAD an irc. Right now, there's nothing there. Although, I'm also on irc all the time and I still have the channel Mangaoverload set in my startup, so I 'create' that channel everytime I start up irc. Haha. Yeah we should get one.
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 10826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm

awww revealing the secret makes it no longer a secret yaknow ?!? Also why are most of the staff dying i see everyone moved to the afterlife or to theoretical lands not reachable by normal means. How is ratatosk doing these days?

I shall be the all encompassing morass of justice and grammar, the lord of the lakes,the duke of the thesauri, the arch chancellor of the seen universities, the taster of all things heath, and gardener for elysium. My pending titles extend to racer of tortoises, delver of depths , envoy of the Abyssal Regions, tamer of things that go bump thump or bark.
VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Ratatosk? don't get it. And yeah for some reason a large portion of our staff doesn't report it ._.
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

well he is the squirrel that scampers about the world tree also known as yggdrasil

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Not sure why I didn't realize that, weird... I should have remembered that.
It seems the Niddhog scares him.
I trust that Midgard is well?

I'm a bad secret keeper I guess. And it feels that the posts I make in this thread are kind of useless. 'theoretical lands not reachable by normal means', Nice way of saying it. It seems you have reached those lands though, being the gardener for elysium. What is your secret?
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Lots of flesh eating horse fertilizer works wonders, keeps those prissy royals from skipping over and inviting me to dance with them too. Midgard is doing swimmingly we had a minor incident where for whatever reason a bunch of demigod boars arrived but it gave the kids a chance to battle something. Also yeah I'm just going to keep adding onto my list of tiles maybe changing them a little as i go, its so much fun and i have to keep others up to date on my adventures after all

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 pm

231 views and 31 replies I'm so damn good at this. This is for now going to be a coolio retro psychedelic groovetrain until further notice so beware.

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Soooooooooo. this if Chibifuhrer and while i like him i wanted to know if others would even know what he was if i used him as my avatar or is vega good enough or equally vague.?.

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2