The Hi again lets get talking.

Go down

The Hi again lets get talking.

Post by VegaObscura on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:09 am

I being for some reason interested in who joints the site have been getting an alert about 3 times a day. Thats wonderful and all but I noticed one major detail keeps getting omitted. NONE OF YOU LEGIONS OF ADORING FANS TALK TO ME. I have heard before that many quit posting as they don't want to seem spammers but this is the random thread, i talk alot, and for every post i can think of a response, I will answer it. Also since this may not be common knowledge i am the patron saint of Gab, blather and inane paragraphs so I will get a response from ya'll somehow.

Ps. To make sure this doesn't hurt my allies in the other threads this does not mean you since your obviously not new.

I shall be the all encompassing morass of justice and grammar, the lord of the lakes,the duke of the thesauri, the arch chancellor of the seen universities, the taster of all things heath, and gardener for elysium. My pending titles extend to racer of tortoises, delver of depths , envoy of the Abyssal Regions, tamer of things that go bump thump or bark.
VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

Awesome Points : 10214

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hi again lets get talking.

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

I've got about 10 of those emails in 2 days, so yeah - If you sign up at least post something here, it's kinda sad to get loads of emails from 'A new member has registered' but never see anything from it.
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 10826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

I shall even off door prizes. For every person who gets into talking on here and by extension the site i will offer my awesome expertise on life the univars(sic) and sandworms. Also yaaaaaaay me I've recently by trawling the internet managed to reconstruct many of my favorite mangas after their groups died so now i have 5 up to date series

I shall be the all encompassing morass of justice and grammar, the lord of the lakes,the duke of the thesauri, the arch chancellor of the seen universities, the taster of all things heath, and gardener for elysium. My pending titles extend to racer of tortoises, delver of depths , envoy of the Abyssal Regions, tamer of things that go bump thump or bark.
VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bump?

Post by WhyTheHarsh on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 am

well, i signed up for this to see if i could get a job. not much for forum speak but i can try to get into it.
oh yeah, meaning of life = 42.
WhyTheHarsh
Lurker

Awesome Points : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokuren on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 am

hmm I can talk I guess, even though school is trying to kill me and my homework keeps piling up Razz
aaaand if I recall correctly 42 wasn't the meaning of just life but the answer to life, the universe and everything ^^

Proofreader
Proofreader

Awesome Points : 150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SuppaiNoRingo on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 am

Yeah, we don't know the question Wink. Douglass Adams is a genius.
SuppaiNoRingo
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 10826

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokuren on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:32 am

he is ^^ aah now I wanna read those books again XD

Proofreader
Proofreader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 am

Congratulations, you guys get awesome things. The first is remember The universe is circular, freezing yourself and waiting for it to restart will accomplish little but learning how to walk backwards will allow you to walk against the flow of time and do whatever you want a little like flying by missing the ground. As today is multicultural awareness year lets all embrace our trollhood and talk about feelings, I got the biggest rock i could find so I'm already prepared. (Yes Terry Pratchett is in my Opinion the greatest author currently living.)

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokuren on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 pm

omg, I actually love Pratchett <3 Have yet to buy any of his books though. But that's just because my dad owns them all and I regularly stop by to confiscate a few Razz

EDIT:
Dang I actually wrote omg :S

Proofreader
Proofreader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whythecake on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 pm

does this count me to Wink

but why the cake?
whythecake
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 121

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/0147357

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Of course, I have every book he's ever written obtained by haunting my local used bookstore. I keep the kid books for reading to my nephew and so far Wheres My Cow is his favorite. Hmmm... This topic is actually doing its job i might get an actual continuous thread of conversation going.

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whythecake on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 pm

ever read a book called pellinor????

edit: well all 4 of them Razz

but why the cake?
whythecake
Editor
Editor

Awesome Points : 121

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/0147357

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaObscura on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 pm

first 2 yes.
Besides fantasy I'm a major Sci-fi buff as well. Ian M banks, larry Niven and Simon R. green were who i grew up reading. I've actually just recently found the dresden files as well.

VegaObscura
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokuren on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 pm

hmm, lately I've been enjoying the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. Fantasy/scifi

Proofreader
Proofreader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down