Thread over....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Thread over....

Post by fischer11 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

@Hiyuki It's a little bit different because you don't have the visual aid (if you don't own a copy of the VN) to understand what is happening on the scene you're translating and sometimes it can get a little difficult. Also, as VNs usually have the protagonist thinking about stuff and describing things, you get more expressions that are only used in written language, not normal dialogue. And VNs are usually made for adults, so the vocabulary may be a bit more difficult as well (I have to use the dictionary more often at least).
Shoujo manga? It depends on what series it is. I'd be glad to help if I have the time (this place comes first of course) Let me know what you think! ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@Pilot Sorry, but I agree with Hiyuki. The format in which you can write down the translated sentences depends on the game engine used and how it is "hacked". However, if you post some sentences over here I'll try to take a look at them Smile

fischer11
Translator
Translator

Awesome Points : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 am

@fischer: http://ourtranscendence.com/forum/index.php I'll bump you to japanese translator straight if you join~ There's Shibariya Komachi, Men's Kou, Cosplay Animal, Skip Beat. I think. I wanna attach a Jap TL to Galism but that's not impt. =|
I'm gonna TLC Killer Queen. But, looks bad enough to be retranslated. At least, that's what tlwiki guys suggested lol. You can pop over and take a look. It's really horrible =S

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

Awesome Points : 181

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fischer11 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 pm

I'll try to look at it Smile
Not sure if I have the time though...

I'll let you know!

fischer11
Translator
Translator

Awesome Points : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyuki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am

\o/ I love you~ VNs are brain busters -__- And time consuming.

Hiyuki
Translator
Translator

Awesome Points : 181

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2